Quick Burst

I realized today that being surrounded by something you are working on allows one the greatest ability to learn and become successful at that thing. I was talking to my friend Nat who recently graduated Berklee. He was telling me about some of his friends who he knew at Berklee and the things that they did when it came to music. These people would go wherever the music went in order to be completely submersed in the art. By doing this, they were able to constantly learn and pick up new approaches and ideas that they would have never thought of by just reading a book.

Comments

  1. Yes, definitely. I think it's really great that you are learning that now. Being surrounded by what you love is motivating, and then you can spread that to other people and things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms. Fichera. Being surrounded by what people love to do makes them motivated and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project

Davis' idea of freedom in the music world (quotation)

Quote blog